Finito is passionate about helping first-time job hunters make the transition from education to employment and get Work Ready. We know the job market has changed beyond recognition and finding that first position is more competitive than ever.
Young people need to get better prepared, and we help by furnishing them with the necessary skills to move forward onto the first stage of a productive and fulfilling career in business.
We offer one-to-one mentoring, coaching and guidance to school leavers, university graduates, college leavers, mature or overseas students. We help people decide on a direction, and then we hold their hands as they bridge the gap between educational establishments and the world of work.
Delivered in a relaxed and highly-tailored manner by highly-experienced business people, mentors and coaches, we invite students to progress through a programme of discovery, exploration and action.
We believe the stepping stone from studies to full-time work should be an enjoyable rather than a daunting experience, and our coaching extends far beyond interview techniques and CV drafting. We help our students:
- Set the tone for their future career direction, by exploring their strengths and weaknesses
- Secure their all-important first reference
- Gain insights from highly successful businessmen and women across a wide range of industries and professions
- Consider how to present themselves
- Plan strategies to connect with potential employers
- Create an action plan for a successful job-hunt
Above all, we help young people stand out from the crowd, find a sense of direction, and get Work Ready.
Get Work Ready. Get the job.
• Clear career objectives
• Enhanced self-awareness
• Insights from senior industry figures
• A fit-for-purpose CV
• Improved presentation skills
• Developed interview strategies
• A job-hunt action plan
• Digital and human networking skills
• A better ability to demonstrate competencies
• Greater self-confidence
• New mentors and contacts
• Access to a 24/7 alumni helpline
• Advanced writing skills
• Well-developed social media capabilities
• Confidence to embrace panel selection processes
• Fall-back career options
• An all-important first reference
• Work experience strategies
• Tools to deal with salary negotiations
• An understanding of employment law
• Tactics for communicating with employers